ERASMUS ID code : F Limoges08
ENSA welcomes international students for one or two semesters in 2nd year Art or 2nd year Design
- Fall semester on October 1, 2018 – ends on January 25, 2019
Deadlines for receipt of applications : June 15
- Spring semester on February 2, 2019 – ends on May 29, 2019
Deadlines for receipt of applications : November 16
The courses offered to the students are detailed and presented on our website. Please refer to the student’s booklet available online.
Each semester validates 30 ECTS credits.
The courses are in French. The majority of professors speak english.
Documents to send
- A digital portfolio (photos of 10 to 15 personal pieces, with short texts describing your work)
- A letter of motivation in french or in english
- Copy of your ID
- The ENSA application form – to be completed by the candidate (take care that file is not bigger than 5Mo).
Contacts and informations
- Josiane PRADOUX > 05 55 43 14 07
- Ken PEAT
- Viviane RAFFIER > 05 55 43 14 06